Monday, December 8, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Monday, Monday.  I have a dentist appointment, books to return to the library, and Christmas gifts to purchase.  Nothing too exciting!  My birthday is next week and I have started receiving "free lunch" coupons in my email inbox. Might have to take advantage of one of those today. Don't you just love a freebie! :-)

Here's what I'm working through this week:


41: A Portrait of My Father by George W. Bush


A Light in the Wilderness by Jane Kirkpatrick

Thanks for stopping by.  I'd love to know what you're reading.   Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I just hit into here as I go down the IMWAYR list and I always wonder if I will find any commonality. As I scrolled I thought the Bush book appeals and then I saw Jane Kirkpatrick's book which I have to read for review. Loved all the books I have read by her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about 41 but not enough to add a nonfiction book to my stack. I read very few nonfiction books each year. Here is my week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Returning books to the library usually results in me walking out with another armload. Hopefully you were able to resist temptation (or maybe not). :) Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete